In the month of Dhanurmasa some changes will be made in daily schedule of the mutt as per customs and usage. The schedule is given below. Devotees visiting to Mantralayam are requested to read it first and make the trip plan accordingly for good conviniences.
- 4.00 AM : Suprabhatam & Nirmalya Visarjana atMain gate opens at 4.30 AM
- 5.00 AM : Padapooja of Sri Prahlada Rajaru
- 6.00 AM : Panchamrutha
- 6.30 AM : Tulasi Archana & Hastodaka
- 9.00 - 11.30 AM : Teertha Prasadam (Meals)
- 2.00 - 4.00 PM : Main gate will remain closed
- 6.30 - 8.30 : Evening poojas, Rathotsava & Maha Mangalarati
What is Dhanurmasa?